Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just a few pars please

After reading Rare Birdies posting on his form slump, I'm more at peace with my current golf game. I'm looking at my current poor form as a temporary slump instead of something more permanent. So there is hope.

Once again I failed to break 90 today. I think it's been about 3 or 4 rounds since I've shot in the 80's. But I did manage to get a birdie. I used to average about 1 per round but it also has been about 4 rounds since my last birdie.

I don't think it's any particular part of my game that's hurting me. I can hit quite a few good shots, it's just that I can't string a couple together on each hole.

There is some good news though. My putting is much better. Those shaky 1-2 meter putts were dropping and I feel much more confident standing over putts.

No comments: