Friday, November 09, 2007

Freeby

I've got another game with the club tomorrow... but this time it's free. Courtesy of the club... as long as I turn up to the AGM on time. They are providing a free game for everyone that turns up to the annual meeting.

As for the state of my golf game... the last game I played at Burswood Park was a shocker. I lost 4 balls .. and 3 of them were on one hole. But I'm still quietly confident about tomorrow.

Christmas time is coming around again, and the wife has suggested that I get myself something golf related as a treat. The usual thoughts of a new driver or a set of irons come to mind. hmmmm.... lots of possibilities. I'll see how my game goes this weekend ... if my driving is shocking then a driver might go to the top of my list. :)

2 comments:

rare_birdie said...

Dude... play a crap round and get a new driver!

ZanMan said...

Haha.. I played a really crap round.
:)