Friday, March 12, 2010

Found my swing again

Went out last week after about a month off from playing 18 holes and my front 9 was a shocker. Went out with 45 and 2 shots back from my dad. I was hitting big cuts with the driver and even hitting it onto adjacent fairways. Not fun at all!

Not sure what was wrong but I felt very disconnected from my swing. Made a few tweaks on the back 9 and I then started to hit them straight (and long) again. Managed to make 4 pars in 5 holes and things were looking good.

I was tied with my dad on the last hole (a par 5) and only had 100m to hit the green on my third shot. I proceed to hit the fattest shot ever which didn't make the green and I finished that hole with a 7. Call me Greg.

Highlight: Making birdie on the 200m par 3
Lowlight: Driving my ball OB on the next hole

1 comment:

rare_birdie said...

Well done Greg!