Monday, March 26, 2007

CPGC Matchplay Trophy - 2007


CPGC Matchplay Trophy - 2007
Originally uploaded by ZanMan77.

Well... after 4 rounds of grueling matchplay, I got to take home my prize. It wasn't easy though. My game was a bit shaky for most of the 18 holes, and it completely fell apart on the 13th with me hitting my ball out of bounds. I conceded that hole to go one down with 5 holes to play, my opponent was hitting it pretty solid and it looked like he was doing it easy.

But I pulled my head out of my butt and put in some pretty solid shots to par the next 4 holes to win the match 2 & 1. I was pretty happy with those 4 holes but I wish I could play like that for all 18. :)

To top things off... I also won 3 beers at the club raffle after the game.
:)

1 comment:

rare_birdie said...

Well done dude. That's impressive!