Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What could have been ...

I had a day off for an electrician to come and do some work on a rangehood installation. And I was off to the golf course after he was done.

I had a ripper of a front 9 with a +2 (38). My tee shots were a bit hit and miss. But I was able to recover from all the bad drives with some pretty good saves.

With great anticipation I headed to the 10th to start my back 9... but 3 holes into it, my stomach started to play up. I couldn't take it anymore and had to return to the clubhouse.... quick! The runs was the last thing I wanted on a day like this. I went back out feeling quite light on my feet and played one more hole before needing to head back in again :( ... oh well, at least I par'd the hole after my detour to the clubhouse :)

I'm not dissapointed.. it's quite amusing looking back on it :)

I think I would have shot in the high 70's if I could have played on. It gives me some good things to take into this weekend when I tee it up with the club again.

Let's hope I get to stay out for the full 18 holes this time :)

No comments: