Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wilson - 17' Hybrid

Didn't get a chance to play a round this weekend. But I did manage to sneak down to the course to buy myself a hybrid. It's a Wilson Staff 17' hybrid. Something to replace my 3-iron, which like my 2-iron is just in my bag for show.
Wilson - 17' Hybrid

There was also a Cobra demo day down at the driving range, so I tried out their new driver with the carbon composite crown. That 460cc head is huge! Something I noticed about the strikes I hit was the height of my ball flight (9' & stiff shaft). I think a regular flex shaft would suit me better. But the biggest difference was the forgiveness. The Cobra was longer than my current driver by about 10/15m but at $575 I'm not sure if it's quite worth it. :)

Maybe as my Christmas prezzie :)

No comments: