Friday, March 24, 2006

Payback Time

The last time I played Glen Iris, I got owned by the course (See my 3 Putt Woes post). Well this weekend I'm heading back there with a good mate to give it another go. Time for payback. :)

The weather is looking good, it should be fairly cool with a slight breeze. My ideal conditions.

Some aims for tomorrows game:
• Shoot a round in the mid 80's
• Get rid of a slight cut creeping into my drives
• Hit some crisp iron shots again (especially the 3 and 4 irons)
• To enjoy my day out :)

PGA Tour: Good to see Robert Allenby doing well in the Players Championship. Apart from Stuart Appelby winning the Mercedes Championship each year we don't see many aussies doing too well in the PGA. Maybe this year is going to be different with Pampling winning last week.

No comments: