Saturday, March 25, 2006

Glen Iris 2 : Zan 0

Well the day started with alot of hope... and it ended with none whatsoever. I'm not sure what's wrong with my golf game but it's gone missing. I didn't get a par until the 12th hole and I ended the day with only two pars. 2 lost balls ($8.50 each.. ouch!). I finished off with a total score of 100... depressing! I don't think I've hit triple figures in years. So lets see how I did with some of my aims for the day.

• Shoot mid 80's: Not even close.
• Solve driver problems: I hit a few good drives... but it's still not up to scratch
• Iron Shots: Long irons were good. I hit one good mid iron... everything else was rubbish!
• To enjoy my day out: They say a bad day out playing golf is better than no golf at all. I think this is still true.... just :)

So after a shocker of a round I'm determined to take some time off golf rounds. I'll spend some time at the range trying to find my swing again and fix up my game.

PGA Tour: I think I must have jinxed Robert Allenby.. he's no longer among the leaders. But it's good to see Adam Scott in second place. Hope he does well over the weekend.

1 comment:

rare_birdie said...

Hey dude, at least you didn't lose 4 balls in one round. I'm played pretty crap too.